Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More coming!!!

More Music I Like This week

Armin van Buuren/Sharon den Adel - In And Out Of Love

This is my first time listening to Armin,and I gotta admit that his music his Fabulous!I like his trance music very much and this song was a hit in clubs worldwide.Sharon den Adel's vocal were normal,but it adds a special aura to this song.I feel like dancing now. ;)




Orianthi - According To You
Orianthi is an Australian artist that was made famous when she was supposed to be the guitarist for the late Michael Jackson in his comeback concert in O2 Arena.Well,this song rocks! It will achieve success in US and worldwide I hope.Watch out for this girl!Cool video!





HURTS - Wonderful Life
I don't know much about them but their music is fantastic!I love the 80's feels to this song and this song is a SLOW BURNER!More info is needed for this two or three piece band.Slated for UK release 11 January 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment