Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My favourite song for this week

Well,this week I really love this songs:


1. Jena Lee - J'aimerais Tellement

Ok,I know it's French,but music is universal.I really love this song.Little is known regarding Jena Lee,though.On Wiki "In 2008, Lee entered in and wins the Urban Music Nation contest organized by radio operator Skyrock".Maybe that catapults her success.Well,this single did topped 9 weeks on top of French Singles Chart till date of writing.It's amazing right?





2. Florence + The Machine - Rabbit Heart(Raise It Up)

Florence Welch's voice is so soothing.At first I dislike this,but as I take a few more listens,I'm addicted to it.This song really reminds of the real and pure British music.Their music is more to indie-rock and they have been nominated with Mercury Music Prize,which is like one of the most important music prizes in Britain.




Live from Jools Holland!



3. Cheryl Cole - Parachute

A member of one of Britain's most famous girls group,Girls Aloud.She's so cute!!She changed her name to Cheryl Cole from Cheryl Tweedy after she married English footballer,Ashley Cole.I really like this song and so does her previous single,Fight For This Love,which was Uk's fastest selling single in 2009.Her role as a judge in Britain's X-Factor cements her status as one of Britain's famous celebrities.





Live performance from her TV show,Cheryl Cole Night In.Great dance routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment